6/18 THE metal night

mëtålspëd

Umlauts ist Krieg
May 2, 2004
MA
www.vintageocwhite.com
Damn will it be good to see IE twice in a year (three if they manage to get a MA Strato date nailed down). Im getting psyched about 6/18. Not only will I be treated to a blistering IE set, but that same night, in the downstairs section of my local venue, Manowar and Rhapsody will be in town (go ahead, get the laughs out now). This will probably be the highlight music night of the year for me. Two months seems like an eternity now. Darkshire or MetalJoe going to be there as well?

Edit: Finally got a badass avatar now too :headbang:

Kraft sponsoring this tour? That is the funniest goddamn thing i have seen in a long time. It's good to see fellow cheese bashers out there spreading the disease, too bad there are enough finger snappers and fist pumpers out there to get them all pumped up!! :headbang:

from what i've heard, IE are hitting up here again in the summer with the hate eternal packge. already confirmed is a strato show in sept.

all i can say is this year has been insane with metal and its only getting better. plus any year i get to see IE 3 times is indeed a killer year.