6th band for 2013 Ragnarokkr: Sleepy Hollow

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
US band Sleepy Hollow is the 6th band for the 2013 edition of the fest. Sleepy Hollow is fronted by Bob Mitchell who used to sing in Attacker. Sleepy Hollow released thier new album a few months ago on Pure Steel Records. For more info on Sleepy Hollow...here is a link to thier facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sleepy-Hollow/133313723032

Having seen Sleepy Hollow live last year...they are a great addition. What you hear on CD is what you hear live. Vocal perfection.

here are some samples for those who havent heard them yet....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am content with this booking, as I do like Bob Mitchell's voice with Attacker.
I am not terribly familiar with Sleepy Hollow, but like the songs above.

Not sure I would even remotely consider this in the doom realm, so maybe you were joking???

I am content with this booking, as I do like Bob Mitchell's voice with Attacker.
I am not terribly familiar with Sleepy Hollow, but like the songs above.

Not sure I would even remotely consider this in the doom realm, so maybe you were joking???

No, I had them confused with another band. My bad. I think my CD collection has finally outpaced my ability to keep track of bands.

Hehehehe, ok, no worries.
I know you and I don't always agree on the genre of bands, but I think we can all agree this is NOT a doom band :)

So now that we have Sleepy Hollow, I think we should book Attacker.
Attacker is fronted now by Bobby "Leather Lungs" Lucas, who also fronts Overlorde (NJ).

This will help us get closer to the slobber knocker of the year!!! OVERLORDE (NJ) VS OVERLORDE S.R.!!!!!!! :)

Hehehehe, ok, no worries.
I know you and I don't always agree on the genre of bands, but I think we can all agree this is NOT a doom band :)

So now that we have Sleepy Hollow, I think we should book Attacker.
Attacker is fronted now by Bobby "Leather Lungs" Lucas, who also fronts Overlorde (NJ).

This will help us get closer to the slobber knocker of the year!!! OVERLORDE (NJ) VS OVERLORDE S.R.!!!!!!! :)

For some reason I had Stygian Shore in my head.

Attacker would be fun, and the Overlorde battle would be too epic for words.

Ha! Yea, that's pretty much every review I have ever seen on it.
With so many cult US bands I still need stuff from, this seemed low on the priority scale.

Well, if you ever want to trade it, let me know.