7/15: Day of Doom III in Brooklyn NY (Rev. Biz., ND, and others)

shadowNINE

Guitar/Backing Vocals in Vacant Eyes
www.northsix.com

JULY 17th at NORTH SIX in Brooklyn, NY

PARAGON RECORDS AND SMN NEWS PRESENT
DAY OF DOOM III
Pilgramige of Doom

Reverend Bizarre (from FINLAND)
Novembers Doom (from Chicago)
NOT YET CONFIRMED!
Gates of Slumber (from Indiana)
Rigor Sardonicous (from Rigor Island)
Well of Souls (from Texas)
Agnosis

I was surprised to see a listing for such a show in the northeast. It looks pretty good, though, does it not?

Our attending this show has sadly been posted before we have 100% signed on to it. This is an off day of the tour we're trying to work out details for, and unfortunatly if the dates of the tour do not line up with this, It will be impossible for us to make it to NY to play a one off show at that time. There's a chance, but don't count on anything until we announce it here or on the website.

It's an unfortunate circumstance of this business that people ask you to play a show, and you tell them you're interested but you cannot confirm it yet, they wind up then announcing the show anyhow. So if it occurs that we cannot play this show for logistic reasons, then we look like we're "cancelling", when in fact we were never really confirmed to be able to play in the first place *sigh*

As Paul said, right now we're trying to work on booking some tour dates around that time. If the fest can coincide with our touring plans then we'll be there, but that's still up in the air at this moment.

It happens all the time, and I hate it as much as you do.
But for those in NYC that want to see some metal, Usurper will be playing with legendary thrashers from Japan SABBAT on September 18th.
Time and venue will be announced shortly.

Novembers Paul said:
Our attending this show has sadly been posted before we have 100% signed on to it. This is an off day of the tour we're trying to work out details for, and unfortunatly if the dates of the tour do not line up with this, It will be impossible for us to make it to NY to play a one off show at that time. There's a chance, but don't count on anything until we announce it here or on the website.
Sorry about that, Paul. It's a shame that they did that. I hope the band will end up being able to play the show, though -- good luck.

It's a bit early to post this, but for those of you who may get discouraged by the previous posts, it looks like we will be playing this show, and weeks worth of dates following on the east coast. It's still early, and nothing is 100% yet, but it looks very good. Hopefully an announcement SOON!

Novembers Paul said:
It's a bit early to post this, but for those of you who may get discouraged by the previous posts, it looks like we will be playing this show, and weeks worth of dates following on the east coast. It's still early, and nothing is 100% yet, but it looks very good. Hopefully an announcement SOON!
East coast tour? this is good

Paul: Maybe we can open for you on a Mass. or RI date? I mean the band never really plays out except for uber-special occassions and I'd gladly dust my throat off to celebrate ND touring again..

Exactly, this particular tour we're looking into is not being set up and booked by ourselves, so we don't have any control over where the gigs will be, who we play with, etc. If it was a gig or a tour that we ourselves were in control of booking and handling, we'd be more than happy to put our friends' bands on the bill with us.