70000 tons of Metal

Melusina

Century Child
Aug 12, 2007
OR
kpesznecker.aminus3.com
I have officially booked my honeymoon tickets for 70000 tons of metal!!! Of course I wish that I would have been able to go last year and been on the boat with NW, but so far I am pretty excited about the line up, 3 of the bands from my wishlist have already made the boat so that makes me happy. Anyone else going??

Line up 14/40

NACRUSIS
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
DORO
DRAGONFORCE
ENSIFERUM
HELSTAR
IMMOLATION
IN FLAMES
LACUNA COIL
NILE
RAGE & THE LINGUA MORTS ORCHESTRA
SABATON
SUBWAY TO SALLY
TURISAS

Oh man, Lacuna Coil *and* Dragonforce?! Doro too! Sounds like it will be 70,000 Tons of fun! :D

It would be tough to top my dream of last year's lineup, seeing Nightwish and Stratovarius, but those bands definitely give that dream line-up a run for its money.

I wish I could go to one of these someday...I don't know, if they ever get Within Temptation, I may have to, considering they hardly ever tour the U.S. anymore. :(

I have officially booked my honeymoon tickets for 70000 tons of metal!!! Of course I wish that I would have been able to go last year and been on the boat with NW, but so far I am pretty excited about the line up, 3 of the bands from my wishlist have already made the boat so that makes me happy. Anyone else going??

Line up 14/40

NACRUSIS
DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
DORO
DRAGONFORCE
ENSIFERUM
HELSTAR
IMMOLATION
IN FLAMES
LACUNA COIL
NILE
RAGE & THE LINGUA MORTS ORCHESTRA
SABATON
SUBWAY TO SALLY
TURISAS

Jesus H. Christ! What a lineup! Add Voyager and I will rob a bank to get tix for this! :headbang: