80s Cartoons! Mysterious Cities of Gold Theme *cover*

salty

Aug 4, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
Come on, if you don't remember MCOG you're too young and should leave the hall.

Michael Mills (TEMPLATE) has recorded an AWESOME rendition of the MCOG theme tune. I layed it over the original cartoon titles with the intro narration.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck thats nostalgic I didn't remember that cartoon untill watching that clip just now. It's all come back to me one of the dudes was named towel and they all flew around in a giant mechanical gold Eagle. But I think the show must of been on in the early 90's maybe as a repeat because I was only born in the mid 80's and I clearly remember watching that on tv

Holy shit sauce, that's cool. :headbang:

I've been trying to get him to do Gandhara from the end titles from Monkey!

Yes! He must do that, it is awesome. Oh, and if he's taking requests - Jamie and the Magic Torch never fulfilled it's complete rock potential.

Just spent an age looking up opening titles on YouTube. It's brought back a stack of memories, none fonder than that of The Banana Splits. That's one theme tune that doesn't need an update. It's still brilliant. :) Supergran is still as magnificent as it was twenty years ago, too. :)

I'd like to hear metal versions of 80s shows like MacGyver and The A-Team. Already rocking, but things can always rock a little bit more.