Why Can't This Be Love - Van Halen
Devil Inside - INXS
Alice Cooper - Poison
Dream Warriors - Dokken
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
I Can't Break Away - Big Pig
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
The Final Countdown - Europe

Not so much pop, but all fairly soft stuff. I looked at stuff from alot of 80s movies to get ideas, but I still need more. Maybe some Cyndi Lauper or Madonna or something? :lol:

Dreamy, I would put on some stuff from Queen, and Michael Jackson also, but they are too good to put amongst this stuff. :D

Duran Duran and the like were the first that came to my mind also, but I don't really know any of their actual songs lol.

I havent heard much Duran Duran but Hungry like the Wolf is an awesome song! :D Best to ask Lord Timo about that. He is the Duran Duran expert :)

Also Mighty Wings and Danger Zone from Top Gun Soundtrack are great. As is The Heat is On by Glen Fry (I think thats his name, that song from the start of beverly hills cop 2). Another great song is You Keep Me Hanging On by Kim Wilde :headbang:

Icarus said:
That is such a cool song! Breakfast Club rules :D I need to hear the whole soundtrack.

Fuck Yeah! The Breakfast Club is one of my favourite movies and yeah the soundtrack rocks! Ill have to buy it one day!!!!!!

Also I recommend anything by Icehouse :worship:

OMGOMGO MGMOGMOGM
|OGMOGMGOMG

OMGOMGOGOGOMOGMOGMOMGOGM

YOU HAVE SIMPLE MINDS - DONT YOU (FORGET ABOUT ME)

I FUCKING ADORE THAT SONG EVER SINCE I SAW THE BREAKFAST CLUB.

BIG FUCKING SALUTE TO YOU MAN, ULTRA BIG FUCKING SALUTE>

okay, caps off, but that is fucking awesome!

okay, here's some 80s stuff:

Van Halen - Dreams (I think... :eek:)
Roxette - Listen to your Heart
Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
Europe - The Final Countdown
Toto - Africa
Whitesnake - Here I go Again (I think its 80s..)
Double - The Captain of her Heart
Hall & Oates - Man eater
Devo - Beautiful World (such a brilliant awesome, brilliant song - pretty sure its 80s)
Cheap Trick - The Flame
Billy Idol - Eyes without a Face
Berlin - Take my breath away (could be 90s... sounds 80s though, good enough for me)

That's enough I think.

BUT OH MY GOD THE BREAKFAST CLUB IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE THAT SONG

*continued wild rambling*

oh yeah:

Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

brings back memories of singing along with my older sister when I was 4

*weeps a tear of joy*

well thanks to this thread, I watched The Breakfast Club again... and wept again.

That ending is stunning, I mean, it is the greatest ending to a film in the history of anything. When he punches his fist in the air, and it freezes, and Simple Minds are playing and holy shit, my heart just stops.

Thankyou Blitzkrieg for this wonderful thread, I'm on such a high right now :D :D :D :D :D

(I also noticed a lot of things that I didn't notice the first times around... Wang Chung sing the song that is played when they're running through the hallways... I recognised his voice this time around, and at the start of the scene where they're sitting in a sort of circle and they tell of why they're at detention... there is a really really quiet police siren being played, I'm wearing headphones so I heard it)