??????

Hey, I didn't even notice this post til now! Thanks you two!!!

P.S. Alex, I think I wear chick repellant, I ain't gettin' no action - but I'm staying awayfrom slutty give it up on the first daters anyway, all I want is a "nice" girl. But she must look "nice" too. :) Yeah right........wishful thinkin.........

Too true, Ty.
If you find a nice-looking nice girl in her mid-to-late twenties, you'll also find a wedding ring on her finger.
People tell me "There are other fish in the sea." YEP! Married fish.
And if there is a nice-looking nice girl our age who is single, there must be something wrong with her!

There really are plenty of fish in the sea. But one thing I can't stand. I have a girlfriend right now and I get hit on like crazy from the hottest girls. It makes me wish I was single. But when I'm single, forget about it. Nada. It's as if they can smell it on you if your dick has been getting worked out or not.

AlexStomp said:
There really are plenty of fish in the sea. But one thing I can't stand. I have a girlfriend right now and I get hit on like crazy from the hottest girls. It makes me wish I was single. But when I'm single, forget about it. Nada. It's as if they can smell it on you if your dick has been getting worked out or not.

That's the biggest truth I have ever known, but no scientist has found out WHY so far. I think this fact just takes some serious research!!!! It's like to find out what's going on in a woman brain, certainly impossible!!!
Happy B-day to you AlexStomp as well, btw.

Thank you. And I know why that is about girls. When you have a girl, you still go out. But all you're worried about is having a good time first, getting laid later. When you were single, you were worried about getting laid first and foremost. Don't lie. Of course there were expceptions ie superbowl sunday, christmas. And even on those occasions, getting laid probably crossed your mind when you noticed that tight assed blonde reaching over for that perfect shot on the pool table.

You have to learn how to switch your priorities, and then the floodgates will open up my friend.

all I want is a "nice" girl. But she must look "nice" too. :) Yeah right........wishful thinkin.........

Thay are out there, I found a hottie thats nice, smart and goodlookin, and the best part is she likes Anthrax. Took her to the Anthrax show last night, so b4 you say whats HIS name, Justin and Steve can vouch for me..lol..

AlexStomp said:
Thank you. And I know why that is about girls. When you have a girl, you still go out. But all you're worried about is having a good time first, getting laid later. When you were single, you were worried about getting laid first and foremost. Don't lie. Of course there were expceptions ie superbowl sunday, christmas. And even on those occasions, getting laid probably crossed your mind when you noticed that tight assed blonde reaching over for that perfect shot on the pool table.

You have to learn how to switch your priorities, and then the floodgates will open up my friend.

I'm an European, so superbowl sunday doesn't do anything for me :lol: but yeah, you might be right. Yesterday I met two really tight assed blondes. But I'm not single, you know :Smug:

AlexStomp said:

Ah. That is very true. If you can make yourself not care whether or not you'll get laid, things work out a lot better.