9/11 video. this is great

I saw a video, a while back, that was about the Pentagon attack, and how it had to be a bomb because there where no pieces of plane in the debris... no evidence of a plane at all. I would not be surprised if this wasn't some conspiracy, whether or not the President planned it or had anything to do with it.

Hmm, ya know - all the previous videos I've saw really never took it this "far" nor did they execute it this well. Probably the best, and most convincing video I've seen thus far regarding the 9/11 "Conspiracy."

The first one also to talk about the Shanksville thing too - which really makes an interesting case.

D: I try not to become obsessed with conspiracy stuff but man this shit is just too interesting - and possibly true eh.

Yeah, so convincing that they conveniently leave out the fact that the planes are gone without a trace, as are THE PEOPLE THAT WERE ON THE PLANES, and of course they didn't play any phone calls from the people ON the planes, as they flew into the fucking buildings either. Of course, all of those hundreds of people on the planes and all of their friends and family and everyone else who knew them and saw them on a regular basis are in on the government conspiracy as well. The only things in that video that could possibly be proven in any capacity are obvious truths, such as the Bush administration's incompetence, fear mongering, etc. And the fact that they single out terror prevention drill is hilarious, because they're conducted all the fucking time, so it's not even remotely surprising that they happened to take place on the same day. And OF COURSE the administration is full of shit when they said it was inconceivable to think that terrorists would use a plane as a weapon, especially considering they had reports saying that they would. But that doesn't prove that Bush orchestrated 9/11. That just proves that they're full of shit and incompetent, which we already knew. Nice try though, it was a hilarious video, and very convincing for people who don't know shit and have preconceived biases.