A bit of Borknagar news....

Originally posted by Final_Vision
damn all the celebrities are just dropping in arent they? hehe. Rock on man, hope you guys win.

Yes this board rules, this and the DT board are the at the top of my list. Great people on this forum. :headbang:

I agree with you... :D
I do have more boards I visit here at UM, but this is on the top followed by the DT one... well I don't post that often there but still I luv it... not to forget them 2 I ... :rolleyes: ... :) ... not really a hidden secret, but may I start to keep it... secretly... :D

This is the best forum on UM by far right now! It took a long time to get active though. Lately I have been coming home with quite a few posts to read :)

well I've ben three months now in UM and I post on some forums and hey, DT and this one (even I'm quite new here) are the best ones (well the TravisSmith is slow but with great quality from himself)
I just got fed up of the Archenemy one, is so lame shamefuly!
and the Opeth one is too active to be follow so I don't drop there :cry:

I was just looking at the Alarmweb site. Surprised to notice that Borknagar is ahead of the mighty Emperor in the voting! (if only by 1% anyway)! Dimmu Booger is pretty far ahead of both though, damn them. Well if Borknagar gets more votes than Emperor (what with all the hype they have had since Prometheus came out) I think we are seeing a little history being made!