A cold night for corcidlies (Re written old song) Rate please :)

Apr 23, 2011
Here is the old demo version from like WAY long time ago.... like 3 years.

Here is my version: I am totally sure I can work on some things but tell me what you think, the bad and the good. my version has no lyrics as well.

( drums arnt done, i still need to edit velocities, and also i need to go back and edit some cuts on the ends of the chugs)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29987738/~A cold night for Crocks~.mp3

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the beginning after a chug, I hear a digi pop. Use a very small fade at the beginning and end of your cuts. I do it and it cleans out any pops. The guitars are super crunchy for my taste, but if thats the sound your going for, it sounds pretty sick. I'm not going to judge on drums since your going back and working on them still. Good job man.

In the beginning after a chug, I hear a digi pop. Use a very small fade at the beginning and end of your cuts. I do it and it cleans out any pops. The guitars are super crunchy for my taste, but if thats the sound your going for, it sounds pretty sick. I'm not going to judge on drums since your going back and working on them still. Good job man.
. and that DIGI POP you talk about kills me. ill add the fades and hopefully it gets the out of there thanks for the feedback :)
you no likey mids =P drums are insane. Sound mint! kick could do with abit less click though

yeah im not very good with the eq's on guitars just yet! i play bass so im a little better at eqing lows. also when you imply the lack of mids, are you implying like on the master track or the guitar tracks?
:) and yeah i was also debating if the kick had to much click!