riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
me on my webcam

Picture1.jpg

and my guitar and amp

36440003.jpg

Nice looking guitar their mate - did you get a chance to play it on Australia day ? (from one aussie to another :) )

I dunno about you guys but I had to come back to work today (Friday) after the public holiday then we have the weekend - goddamn it's strange!

I got to go to the cricket here yesterday in 40'C stifling heat and drink beer all day and now I am severely paying for it!!!!

Nice pics MrT - love the girls - especially the short shorts on the chick 3rd from right - did you give them a twang or what, hahah!!

timmyc said:
I dunno about you guys but I had to come back to work today (Friday) after the public holiday then we have the weekend - goddamn it's strange!

I got to go to the cricket here yesterday in 40'C stifling heat and drink beer all day and now I am severely paying for it!!!!

Nice pics MrT - love the girls - especially the short shorts on the chick 3rd from right - did you give them a twang or what, hahah!!

Yer, I am a work as well - dead as a dodo too !!!! The cricket was good to watch, I imagine that the heat would of been a little full-on mind you !!!

Beer is too expensive at sporting events in Adelaide - I think I have only ever had one beer at a footy game ... cost me a fortune !!!!

timmyc said:

timmyc - Iv'e been meaning to tell you, I got Alive 2 on DVD. If you don't have a copy, PM me and maybe we can hook up so you can have a look at it....

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
my guns are bigger than yours! But you got the girls so I will shut up.
:tickled: REminds of that movie Lake Placid when the guy says to the sherriff "why dont you chew the bark off my log" and then the sherriff asks the chick "is that a homosexual thing" :tickled: