A Crown of Amaranth

Jun 27, 2005
So, it's not metal, but it's hard and uncomfortable. I'd say more like wood, but that'd be silly. Anyways, anyone that likes moody, dynamic music built around harsh melodies and disorienting bursts of sound should check out www.myspace.com/crown for new tracks and www.audiosavant.com to purchase an EP!

It's not about making money, it's about bringing a personal vision and journey through fear to other peoples hearts and minds around the world. I work my fingers to the bone to ensure that what I put out is good, and I hope all who listen enjoy a little piece of my head.

just curious, do you know if there are any perrenials in the Amaranthaceae family?

I have some love-lies-bleeding growing this year and if memory serves correct I'm afraid it's an annual -- got any recommendations?

Øjeblikket said:
just curious, do you know if there are any perrenials in the Amaranthaceae family?

I have some love-lies-bleeding growing this year and if memory serves correct I'm afraid it's an annual -- got any recommendations?

Well to be honest with you, my knowledge of the amaranthaceae family lies squarely in the occult lore, not in the horticultural sense. I know there are plenty of resources on the internet for info on the family of plants though, so try google searching for amaranth. In my research, I have indeed run across some horticultural info, but none that stuck with me. Sorry!

I use the name "A Crown of Amaranth" to reference the magickal belief that knitting a crown will guarantee success in all your endeavours, including but not limited to being bulletproof. It struck me as a potent image, so I appropriated it.

Thanks for the interest though!

A Crown of Amaranth said:
I use the name "A Crown of Amaranth" to reference the magickal belief that knitting a crown will guarantee success in all your endeavours, including but not limited to being bulletproof. It struck me as a potent image, so I appropriated it.

Thanks for the interest though!

well now, that's exactly the kind of nice surprise I enjoy finding out. I didn't know that little delicacy of wisdom before today, thanks.

I now know that love-lies-bleeding is indeed an annual, not a perennial...just so you know.
I think I may title my next album "Love Lies Bleeding" just because of this thread. Be proud!