A discussion on Americans on the Anathema forum

i am danny cavanagh founder member of anathema and this shit has got nothing to do with us... by the way we at our very first gig back in 1989 we opened our set with march of the S.O.D
and we like america, and corruption is everywhere eh?

pagan2002 said:
i am danny cavanagh founder member of anathema and this shit has got nothing to do with us... by the way we at our very first gig back in 1989 we opened our set with march of the S.O.D

Yeah, and I am Darren White founder member of anathema and in 1994 on tour I slept in the very same bunk on the tour bus that Billy Milano had just slept in. I felt like I was no longer part of a douche crew. I could have crushed someone'e head with my microphone just for the sheer hell of it. Now I was cool. Even though there was a funny smell and a crusty stain in there (that wasn't me). I am only joking. The great Billy Milano's bed sheets had been washed prior to me climbing in.

Arg_Hamster said:
Hehe, they´re talking about people from the US like they were some breed of dogs.
Yeah, they seem to forget that we we are decendents of Europeans. So they are just hating on themselves because everyone except Indians of course are immigrants to this country.

Fucking clowns!!! We already had this argument about 8 months ago
(Actually it was a war!!) I enjoyed it and could do it again....But why play that
"This is what they're saying" Or "you know what I heard" game????

Fuck it....Stand up and say how bad you hate us...Or any of the bullshit that
the eurotrash American hating posters are saying!! Have some balls!!

Instead of hiding behind a gay excuse....Say how you feel and we'll take it from there!!!

I didn´t read it, too long.
And why blame the band? I could care less about Anathema, but I do believe they have nothing to do with it.

exactly, I started this thread to have a discussion - which HAPPENS TO BE on the Anathema forum - it could have been anywhere else as well

I didn't know you had the same discussion earlier, but it's hard to keep up with everything ;)

no hard feelings, I just think the discussion is an important one, considering the state of the world today

We had what seemed like a 3 month war on the whole
Americans Vs. europeans topic....Which is what actually led to the
"Rules Of Engagment" if I'm not mistaken.

Alwin said:
exactly, I started this thread to have a discussion - which HAPPENS TO BE on the Anathema forum - it could have been anywhere else as well

I didn't know you had the same discussion earlier, but it's hard to keep up with everything ;)

no hard feelings, I just think the discussion is an important one, considering the state of the world today

what more do you expect out of this forum?
The Love Boat?
Fuckers!!! Fuck everyone and everything, we will all die sooner or later, so go drink a pint, smoke the biggest joint you've ever smoked and eat pussy all you can, stop wasting time arguing about who's country is better, bcs in each country a beer is a beer and metal is metal!
The Hate Tank Rides!

CoverUinOil said:
what more do you expect out of this forum?
The Love Boat?
Fuckers!!! Fuck everyone and everything, we will all die sooner or later, so go drink a pint, smoke the biggest joint you've ever smoked and eat pussy all you can, stop wasting time arguing about who's country is better, bcs in each country a beer is a beer and metal is metal!
The Hate Tank Rides!
Fucking eat pussy 'till you die! :kickass:

pagan2002 said:

and please read the rules of engagement
peace
Milano

yogidaz said:
Yeah, and I am Darren White founder member of anathema and in 1994 on tour I slept in the very same bunk on the tour bus that Billy Milano had just slept in. I felt like I was no longer part of a douche crew. I could have crushed someone'e head with my microphone just for the sheer hell of it. Now I was cool. Even though there was a funny smell and a crusty stain in there (that wasn't me). I am only joking. The great Billy Milano's bed sheets had been washed prior to me climbing in.

And please read thr rulesof engagement
peace
Milano

Alwin said:

And please read the rules of enegagement
peace
Milano