A few very interesting screenings @ the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Houston

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Don't know how many of you are movie buffs, but this is especially to RC staff that if are financially able to get down here, I can provide hospitality (meaning I can get you in and provide a humble place to stay...)

12/12-12/14

TROMA Film Festival
We're screening 6 Troma classics in 3 days! Plus Lloyd Kaufman, president of Troma and creator of Toxie, will be there to hold an "Unfocused Focus" group on their latest creation, the TEXAS preimier of Tales from The Crapper.
You can go to www.drafthouse.com (West Oaks location) or www.troma.com for more info.

12/13 Alex Jones LIVE

This guy is fucking awesome! I strongly urge all of you that possess political thought to visit the site www.infowars.com

We will be screening 9/11 The Road To Tyranny. It is the second time we've done it, this guy has a following and he is intense. But his stuff is backed up by documents, real serious shit.

12/1 We're gonna screen Cradle Of Filth's concert from Heavy Left Handed... on the big screen, out to be cool.

12/29 We've got muthafuckin Ronnie James Dio "Live at the Roseland Ballroom" on the big screen!!!

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :headbang: