A final farewell from Amaran

LillaFetknoppen

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2003
Sweden
amaran.net
Dear all,

This year comes to an end and we are sad to say that Amaran does the same.
Since Johanna left us in July we have really been struggling looking for a replacement.
We have tried by contacts, friends, ads, headhunting, hostile kidnapping and threat without any success.
Our bad luck always seems to keep up with us.
This issue has simply unplugged our tub of motivation, and we all decided to put Amaran six feet under.
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved in any way with us during these Amaran years. As a final word, we suggest you to keep your eyes open during the forthcoming year. A new year seems to be a good time to start up something new...

A final farewell from Amaran

That's terrible.

I was very interested in getting into this band, thanks to the fans here at Ultimate Metal.

I can't even find the CD's anymore at my local record store. If I do, then I will pick it up for sure and listen to what could have been...

Farewell!:wave:

(OPR watches the Amaran Ship sail into The Grey Havens)

:erk: I'm speechless :( Well.. After Johanna left, things became a little bit quiet around Amaran.... Too bad that you guys decided it's over now. On the other hand, this leaves new opportunities for every one of you :)
Please let us know what and how you're doing in the future ;)
Thanks for everything so far, Arnhem and Brussels were great :cool:

Farewell and see you in some other band next year ;)

gaah! i thought this was gonna happen anytime :( you guys were so silent..
anyway, good luck in your projects from now on and wish you a great 2006!
i see you guys are pretty close to katatonia sooo why not trying some katatonia-related music as well eh? ;)

I got into Amaran a few months ago. Damn shame!!!

They seriously were one hell of a band!!!