A Flash video game loaded with power metal!

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Now THIS is how I wanna blow up alien battleships!

Okay, go to Armor Games, on the side menu scroll down to Game Archive and Action, and play three games called Drakojan Skies. Each game is a mission of the game, and this game is HELLASWEET eye candy! It's a side-scrolling space shooter like Gradius or Super R-Type on the SNES, except prettier, better designed, lotsa cinematics, interesting background and level effects, and gets quite tough. Third mission is whupping me good.

AND THE SOUNDTRACK IS LOADED WITH POWER METAL! Savage Circus, Edguy, Iron Savior... I'm never gonna play my Xbox again!

Make sure you ain't clunking along on dial-up or have an older computer... it'll bog your shit down like Mattias IA Ecklund playing a molasses-coated guitar.

That's a terrible analogy. Mattias could make molasses sound like Mozart!

That is badass!!!Its hard to get used to but I'll get the hang of it. Juts wish it was bigger...Thanks for pointing that sucker out!!

Yeah the screen size is awful. But the game is so good, it drowns that flaw out easily.

I wonder when this guy will finish everything up? I'd buy this game off him if he made it outside of a flash window... somebody oughta snag him and recruit him to one of the bigger game design companies.

I bought this game, even though I never owned a Sega CD or a PC Engine system! Great soundtrack!

Yep! I actually owned both systems when the game came out but after I sold the systems I kept the games.

I also recommend....

Last Gladiators - Digital Pinball (Sega Saturn amazing with Doug Aldrich)

Necronomicon - Digital Pinball (Sequel with John Petrucci)

Guilty Gear XX (Ps2)

Then theres the Dracula Battle CDs I and II from Konami that have metalized versions of Catlevania songs.