A Formal Apology

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
To all those concerned,

I would like to take this time to sincerely apologize to DRZ Entertainment Group, The Iron Maidens, Ultimate Metal and all those who frequent this forum for my recent outbursts concerning a concert I had attended last month. I admit that many things I said were rude and completely out of line, and have done nothing but hurt my reputation here on the boards.

Also, as I had pointed out on the thread in question, my rant towards the promoter had absolutely nothing to do with them rejecting my proposal to have them bring the Maidens over to Manila, simply because they mistakenly thought I had connections with the real Iron Maiden. If this were my actual reason, I wouldn't have bought a ticket to their concert in the first place.

In spite of this setback, I will continue to support the Maidens and their fans to the end. Thank you for your time.

Live to Win,
Jeremy

Well, that was rather mature and decent of you ... I can accept that. :headbang:

I wouldnt say it hurt your reputation, but I give you credit for being big enough to acknowledge your mistakes.

Some people, myself included, can get consumed when we feel something is wrong.
I think no less of you even though I didnt agree with you in that thread. At the end of the day we are all different. What counts is when you realised that you made a mistake by saying the wrong thing, you apologised.

Kudos