A fourth recommendation b/c YOUR RULES CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN!: GOTHAM CITY "The Unknown"

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I have so much shit you need to listen to that 2 recommendations just ain't enough. :loco: Basically what needs to happen here is that every person who has any sort of appreciation for heavy metal, trad metal, speed metal, power metal etc. listens to these songs right the god damn fuck now. And no this shouldn't be stickied either but pay attention people

7373rn2.jpg

GOTHAM CITY "The Unknown" (1984)

1. Swords And Chains (10/10 song)
2. The Beast Will Burn
3. See How It Flies (total fucking speed metal happening here)
4. Ravage In Town
5. Going Insane
6. Battle Battle
7. Learn From Your Leaders
8. Borderline
9. The Unknown

I know I have talked about this band before but this time you need to LISTEN THE FUCK UP and not say "oh maybe I'll listen later". No. You download these songs now.

This is total heavy fucking fuck-off metal from Umeå, arguably the best city in the world! Formed in 1980 = one of Sweden's first heavy metal bands together with the likes of HEAVY LOAD and MERCY. This KICKS ASS and sorry but it's better than that one Brocas Helm album that JayKeeley posted. BTW, you might want to use your MP3 player's built-in equalizer to lower 6-16 KHz like FUCK because this vinyl rip has really ear-piercing treble.

They rule of course, I forget if we started talking about them and you go 'Lol they are from Umea d00d brooo' or if you said 'Dude check this sweet band from umea and I went SWEET DUDE'.

Either way they are ruling.