A Geezer, Tony & Balless

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Geezer & Tony Iommi were on Headbanger's Ball last night, it was a little different, mainly talked about their solo records & a some about changing up the setlist for Ozzfest this year. also the status of the Sabbath record in the works. The most exciting part is that Tony stated that he was looking forward to a tour for "Fused." That's cool, that would be something to see(and hear).
Blackie Lawless was on Metal Mania last night too. Now, I'm not much of a fan as of late, but give this asshole the mic, during an interview, because he does know how to tell a story. Not much on the WASP front, other than the tour Something Metal Blast with a bunch of bands with one original member or a founding member of a once great. I guess it's L.A. Guns, Metal Church, Stephen Pearcy & WASP! Wow. That's worth at least $5.00 to see don't you think?
Blackie did mention that there is a boxset in the works for May of '06, a Live DVD to be recorded in August four different nights in Texas.
One thing that is promising, he doesn't plan on writing anymore concept records...:tickled:

I just read that The Wizard has been dropped from the setlist. Looks like it's being steadily whittled down to the same ole' "greatest hits" bullshit yet again. So much for "changing up the setlist for Ozzfest".

Darth Kur said:
I just read that The Wizard has been dropped from the setlist. Looks like it's being steadily whittled down to the same ole' "greatest hits" bullshit yet again. So much for "changing up the setlist for Ozzfest".

I could careless about the Sabbth setlist, I'm just excited about the possible tour with Huges... I agree though, same shit different tour...

sixxswine said:
Metal Church, That's worth at least $5.00 to see don't you think?

Metal Church alone would be worth good money!!!! I Bet Ronny Munroe Really does Justice to the Old Songs! and I have heard hes ahellofa nice guy too and I also heard they sound great on this tour

JonnyD said:
Metal Church alone would be worth good money!!!! I Bet Ronny Munroe Really does Justice to the Old Songs! and I have heard hes ahellofa nice guy too and I also heard they sound great on this tour

I don't know & personally don't care to hear any of it. It's just NOT Metal Church in my opinion. Motley Crue get's it's balls busted for the MC '94 record, at least there were 3 of the 4 members... I mean I'm not a Howe fan, but I'd rather have him in the band, he's more of a member than the current crew...