A Good Site to Find Rare Metal CDs

I often find myself in the same situation as you. I'm currently trying to track down more of Dan Swano's material. Usually the best way to find them (in my opinion) is to look on the recording label's website which usually ship orders. Happy Hunting.:)

The way to find rare metal albums is by trading. Works for me everytime, i've been able to find everything i've been looking for by trading with people, although sometimes you have to give up a lot and take a loss if you really want it. Other than that, finding rare cds is kind of hard if its really obscure or limited to 666-1000 copies. Ebay is just retarded, fuck paying those absurd prices.. You can always try contacting the bands... sometimes they have copies they are willing to sell or the label.

I'm willing to pay extra to get the CDs I want, and what they want is less than what the label wants.
I don't have a lot of albums to go wheeling and dealing with people, even if I did, I don't like to get rid of albums. I actually still have all the Slipknot albums from back in the day, essentially just to make my meek collection look 3 CDs larger.

GEMM actually had the CD, which I was surprised about. Exactly what I was looking for, thanks Satanstoenail.

Any others anyone else knows about, feel free to post.

You can also use rateyourmusic.com. You find the album you want and click buy this album...then check the possible source to see if they have it. I've found quite a lot of relatively rare albums at musicstack.com, gemm.com and CDandLP.com. Amazon.com (or .ca as they don't have the same things all the time) has also some nice stuff once in a while if you check the Used & new section.