A Great Moment : 28/11/08 THE CONFUSION FALLS !

Mannsør

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2008
Greeting.

I was at this gig, the 28th at Toulouse to see Opeth.

And, at the end of the show, they played naturally The Drapery Falls.

I laughed as a zealot, and I prayed this moment was recorded in order that people can experiment this unique instant.

And...the video was recorded : [ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=f-2le65VhDw[/ame]

Enjoy people !

This is reminiscent of another gig in Florida where the curtain almost hit Mikael in the head... that was another funny video..

Greeting.

Umm so they fucked up the song and just passed over it?

No, they continued the song at the point before the drum's break missed.

And, the fact that they "stumbled" a little bit had created a special contact between the crowd and them. In addition, the general mood was very intimist (because a little hall) and very comical in the end.

thers was that infernal squeak that i guess came from either Fred's guitar or mike's mic. But anyway, seems like Mike bursted out laughing...good times...i wished they could come here and do the same cuz its true...we love them for it.

hey guys, the funny part is not the hessian peel bit, its the part close to the end where axe completely fucks up and comes in at the wrong time in TDF. look

Hey you're riight! Damn didn't see it... really funny haha.

Always watch the entirety of videos.

Uh...for me, and because I was there, this moment (when Axe scuttled the song) is a blend of hilarity and pleasure.

Mannsør;7840571 said:
Uh...for me, and because I was there, this moment (when Axe scuttled the song) is a blend of hilarity and pleasure.

+1 dude, I was there too and that mistake created a nice little atmosphere at the end of the show :)

I didnt even realize they were laughing for Axe's wrong timing, thought it was cause of Fredrik's guitar....