A Life Once Lost pics are available

the guitarist with the Nugent shirt is Doug (Snake).

Thanks for the info Rob. I adjusted the pic captions for ALOL.

Did I guess the guitarists correctly for Arise and Ruin?

These bands really need to have a pic of each member on their website. How hard is it to add a caption to the pics on their myspace page?

I also found zero info on a google image search for the guitarist's names for these two bands as well. I guess I am the first guy to take pictures of them and actually tell people who they are?

These bands really need to have a pic of each member on their website. How hard is it to add a caption to the pics on their myspace page?

I also found zero info on a google image search for the guitarist's names for these two bands as well. I guess I am the first guy to take pictures of them and actually tell people who they are?

there might be a reason for that.....

No problem. And sorry, not sure on the A&R guys either...only guy I talked to was Ben, the bass player.

And although that is weird about not finding individual pics on bands' sites, I guess that's not that uncommon. A lot of bands who aren't very well known or choose not to spec out each member have that same problem. Now I have to go check our site...hahaha. I know that we at least used to do the left-to-right naming thing for our old promo shots. Unfortunately we still don't have any new promo shots, so we may be guilty of that too. :lol:

And that reminds me...I gotta reply to your email. ;)