a list of some things i did when i wasn't posting.

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
- talked to nix on the phone

- artistic shit

- yoga

- staring at the wall and laughing (done especially during the last 1.5 hours of work every day)

- crafty stuff like making baby clothes

- prancing around like a know it all (this one's a joke but i like to use the word 'prance')

- watched freddy grow a second layer of fur due to lack of heat in the apartment

- found a new roommate (in a grueling, hysterical, almost scary process of elimination via craigslist)

i forgot:

- was contacted by a person from my evil past who i am pretty sure will probably want to kill me eventually. have been walking around in shades .

my new roommate moved in last night. he's pretty awesome and has neat stuff. so craigslist worked out in the end. it was just the finding process that was astoundingly bizarre.

i'm not scary at all that's messed up to say.

one kid that came to see my apartment REFUSED TO LEAVE after he checked it out and continued to call and email me with dramatic emails like 'my life is going to be a mess if i dont get to move in there!'

lizard, thank you for the confirmation of prance's awesomeness. avi, i was laughing so hard about it when the kid left (when he wouldn't leave, i was scared.. but when he left i realized my life is just messed up) i was laughing so hard i couldn't breathe. so i had to call nix.

another girl that came to see the apartment kept loudly hating on girls that 'have weird diets' and 'exercise constantly'. both of which i apparently do.