A little angry...

Metalli Angel

Cellist/Vocals of KunikoS
Jun 16, 2008
Kennesaw, GA
www.myspace.com
I love these guys but I am going to have to say they don't treat their fans very well.

On several occasions I've told them how great I thought their music was, and that I was a huge fan.

I've asked them about if they would make future plans to tour near my area, and they have not responded.

I've always heard that people from Montana were A-holes......hopefully that's not true.

I love Martiden............I think the Unsettling Dark was a masterpiece....

but as a huge fan, and fellow musician........I feel hurt by their ignorance.

And I don't want to hear the "oh they were so busy" excuse because this has been a several month endeavor.

I try to write back to everyone on myspace and via e-mail and I apologize if I've not responded to your emails. Or have you been messaging someone else in the band? We definitely hope to get to Georgia at some point in the near future but this summer it is just not affordable for us. We're self financing this entire upcoming tour and the gas prices alone are going to cost us almost a dollar a mile. Again, I'm sorry you feel ignored, we're not passing you off and we're glad to here you enjoy our LP.

I try to write back to everyone on myspace and via e-mail and I apologize if I've not responded to your emails. Or have you been messaging someone else in the band? We definitely hope to get to Georgia at some point in the near future but this summer it is just not affordable for us. We're self financing this entire upcoming tour and the gas prices alone are going to cost us almost a dollar a mile. Again, I'm sorry you feel ignored, we're not passing you off and we're glad to here you enjoy our LP.

I want to rephrase what I said a moment ago, about "they don't treat their fans very well" I did not mean to word it in such a hateful "matter-of-factly" way because in truth I do not know what goes on behind the scenes. I myself am a very sensitive person, and I do take to heart ALOT more than I probably should.

I'm grateful for your response, and I hope that I get to see you guys play soon.

I am going to tell you that my guitarist and I both take influence from your work, and you are infact listed in our influences on our band myspace page.