a message for Brazilian folks here! !

Wurdulakfan

Oct 7, 2002
Visit site
Hi Metal brothers world wide!

I'd like to ask all the Brazlian people here something very important.

it sound maybe naieve or so but,
here goes my question:

the brothers Kolesne, they are from Sao Paulo.

but their looks, their skincolors are "white", although ther are very dark compared to "regular white" like myself(northern Europe)

can any1 tell me how the relations are between ethnic groups in Brazil ?

ig you look at the football team, you see all different folks and stuff ?

if you look at Sepultura, you have Max Cavalera with blue eyes and blond hair etc?

humm Brazil has all kinds of people you can think of.. :) im from São Paulo too, and im as pale as a ghost lol :rolleyes:

i hope you dont think we are all naked indians that live near trees and forest and all that lol
its the same thing as saying that they have only koalas in Australia and that americans eat hamburgers every day.. :p

The Kolesne brothers are not from São Paulo.........are from Rio Grande do Sul, in the south of Brazil..........I think :)

I'm from São Paulo too, but I'm not pale as a gost ...lol (no offense annie, please ;))

Yeah in Brazil you can see a big mixture of races......

Basically, we are a mix of: European Conquerors, Native Indians and Black Africans Slaves.

Me myself, my father is from Portugal.
After a while, this groups crossed a lil bit and now we are a very mixed ppl, but there are still pure white/black/indian ppl around.

Jezz, I didnt help at all.

no no..
we are a mix of everything... include there... people from japan, china, korea ( in sao paulo / liberdade )

I'm a mix...
one of my grandfathers is from japan.. the other is son of a italian with spanish...

and I'm am a little bit pale.. ( I hate sun )

and I believe Coronerox is right.. the Kolesne brothers are from the south..