A message for saxonmckenz.

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
Hiya mate.

Wern't you going to one of the Saxon shows in Germany before they were cancelled? Either Hamburg or Belin? Are you going to the reschedule show? If so, which show are you going to and have you got tickets, hotel sorted out? Me and Sammi are thinking about going to the Hamburg or Berlin show (or both!)

Does anyone else know a website that is in English that I can get tickets for the Saxon shows in Hamburg and Berlin. I found a website that did tickets but it was in German, so I didn't really know what was going on. I didn't want to end up with tickets for Boney M or something!

Yes mate i am going to the berlin show with a few mates. Got my tickets off of metaltix.com Good site as they sell t-shirts also and are quick in sending you the stuff. However, they send you a voucher instead of a ticket but you take it to the venue for the ticket. Still got to look for a hotel but will let you know asap.

Cheers P.S Also my birthday on Oct 1st.

Pax, Try www.kartenhaus.de. There is an option to switch to English in the top right hand corner. You have to register but it's a piece of piss to order stuff. If you decide on Hamburg then keep away from the naughty ladies in the Reeperbahn!:yow: