A METAL MUSIC FREAK FROM BANGLADESH

A$|\/|ODEU$

A$|\/|ODEU$
Jul 6, 2007
Bangladesh, Dhaka
Hey yeah I am just 19, So i guess all you people out here are much more experienced and richer musicians than I am I guess. I have a Band called "Septimo Sentido". I live in Bangladesh. I'll tell you what, the metal music scenario out here is not that huge. But there are some really quality bands out here. I am influenced by a wide arena of music. Starting from thrash stuff like Sepultura Pantera and all. But I am obsessed with bands like Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, Slipknot, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Decide, Nile, Lamb of God, at the same time I love bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dio, Skid Row, Scorpions. I joined here becuase after browsing through many posts and the forum out here it seemed like I could one hell of a kick ass experience from everyone here and I could share my ideas too. I can connect to the world out here and learn and at the same time I want you people to know that a few Bangladeshi Musicians are equally metal asses. So everyone out here I hope to know ya all and time to kick some serious ass now!!! LETZ GO!!