A metal Protagonist, a Dragon and a Princess

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
Metalcore: he contemplates going to save te princess from the dragon, then cries cause he is a pussy. the princess later, shows up at his home after pwning the dragon and slaps him in the face and breaks up with him for not trying to rescue her. he once again crys. she leaves his house, and he cries once again and decides to start a band called romeo's dying heart because the pain from the break up was too much for him to handle. Starts writing really shitty lyrics like; "the pain is too much for my dying heart to take and when i die my last words will be my apology for not being good enough." he cries once again and decides to listen to coheed and cambria for inspiration.
thats emo, not metalcore :rolleyes:

yeah the coheed bit is, but i was referring the metalcore part to shit like from autumn to ashes atreyu and shit like that. besides metalcore is just harder emo with screaming, not much of a difference.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
yeah the coheed bit is, but i was referring the metalcore part to shit like from autumn to ashes atreyu and shit like that. besides metalcore is just harder emo with screaming, not much of a difference.
those eyeliner wearing emo faggots you listed are not metalcore. you don't have a fucking clue as to what you're talking about. :rolleyes: