A new hatred for art fags

E-bortion

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Dec 23, 2004
http://www.lomography.com/homesDeLuxe/shots.php?cid=820142

This shit is ridiculous. Taking shitty blurry pictures with cheap Russian cameras. As time goes on I've realized that the best of everything are the fundamentals thereof. Why can't art fags stop trying to be so damned different so they can make something decent? Although, history repeats itself, in due time people will gain some sense back, as well as lose it again shortly thereafter. If I had a god, I'd pray for nuclear holocaust.

most "art" sucks balls. I don't get this whole abstract shit or whatever they call it. I do understand paintings of stuff. If you make a mass of swirly colors that looks like psychedelic vomit. Don't call it "my neighbours dog" or some shit.

I dunno. I'd say Lomography definitely doesn't come under any kind of artform, I just really like the result people get from it. I love photography, but this is more like a much more expressive version of it. Plus Lomo's produce really rich colours and the inherent blur can produce some spectacular shots. Just my kinda thing, hardly another artfag movement.

Edit: It reminds me a lot of the type of effect I often try to get from photos in Photoshop. I really like the soft/blurred/vivid colour thing. To be able to get that without any type of digital manipulation = win.

the artistic integrity of photography is lost on art-morons like myself.
although i majored in art in high school. wierd.

cthulufhtagn said:
you had a major in high school? :err:
i *knew* someone would ask that. i just meant that i took more art classes than anything. as a senior, i think i had 4 periods of art.
meh, for arguments sake, i *do* recall some forms that would ask for my "major" in high school. perhaps they were college apps. i dunno. it was a *very* long time ago.