A new March Hare song brought back from the dead.

Splat88

Jan 31, 2006
Vegas
I found the original ADATs from when I recorded our stuff way back in 1997. Holy shit, time flies. Anyway, the performances are not exactly on par here, but its a trip to remix the old stuff with today's technology. All instruments were recorded in one live take....I'm going to replace the guitars soon. Drumkit was a DW kit in a kitchen. Snare replaced 50% with Slate drums. Bass was a Soundgear into a Hartke head into a Hartke 4x10. Both guitars are 5150 into 1960A with T75s. SM57 was used. I did not spend much time on the remix yet, not until I get the real guitars done. How does it sound?

Click Here

(Its the one titled The Artist Formerly Known as Prince)

No, I only sing backup for March Hare. My main role is guitarist. March Hare has 2 singers. Three of us are named Matt, strangely enough, and the fourth is Jake. Matt is featured on this one and he also plays guitar. Jake, the bassist, sings all the other songs on my soundclick like Misplaced Experts and whatnot.

Lovin this mix, i love the riffs as well, they are not what is standard these days, bit grungy, sort of unlogical here and there, like that!

Only thing i could think of that sounded a bit harsh to me, is the vocals on their peak... when he really screams and the delay kicks in on top of his original voice, it seems to be a bit too loud for my liking... but hey, that's just a wee thingie i noticed, overall this one get's two thumbs up once again.

No, I only sing backup for March Hare. My main role is guitarist. March Hare has 2 singers. Three of us are named Matt, strangely enough, and the fourth is Jake. Matt is featured on this one and he also plays guitar. Jake, the bassist, sings all the other songs on my soundclick like Misplaced Experts and whatnot.

Damn! Two good singers in your band, most bands can't even find one good singer. Do you have a website other than the soundclick page? I love your band dude!