A power metal band from Southampton?

Chris Chantler

New Metal Member
Nov 22, 2002
Visit site
How come I don't know you guys?!

However, I reviewed your demo for Terrorizer and I think I'm reviewing the album too...and it is a great debut! I think I prefer the demo version of 'Glory Tonight', but apart from that there's some great material here...

look out for it!
cheers
chris

Make sure you guys tell us when the reviews out - this will be one copy of Terrorizer I'll want for myself :)

I agree about Glory Tonight. I like the Demo version better. It would have been better done if he would have sung it more like the one on the demo. But still the entire album is truly a masterpiece. Congrats to Power Quest on a job well done. :D

Metal Forever!! BNC

Actually, I have to agree with BNC and this other dude about the demo version. The demo version is better.. though I like Allesios voice better than ZPs..fuck, I love that song! :headbang:

NP: Power Quest - Glory Tonight (demo version)

Funnily enough, the acoustics and stuff only just clicked today while I was playing it to a mate. It was like, "I'm sure this weren't here before!" :D I'll need to listen to them side-by-side if I need to pick a favourite....which ain't necessary, off course!! :)

In case you're interested, the album got a thumbs up from that mate, and another has gone and got a copy burned for himself. I want to play it to another mate o' mine who's a birrofa Hammerfall fan...looks like it's going down well over here!

Originally posted by Symphony
Is it the vocal melody that you prefer in the original?

Yes, it is the melody. The way Allesio goes up on some words when he should have just sung at a normal level seems to be the problem to me. But the musical part is great. I don't want this to seem like I am saying I don't like it entirely. I am sure I will get use to it this way. :D

POWER QUEST ROCKS!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: