A question for the Germans

In late march/early april the weather is pretty much unpredictable. I'd definitely bring everything from a t-shirt (or light longsleeve) to a jacket. I don't live that far away from Frankfurt, for example today: I went out and it was raining heavily and very windy, about an hour later the sun was shining and I was almost about to take off my jacket. You should definitely bring a jacket if you don't want to freeze your arse!

XIV Dark Centuries... man, not long ago (3 years?) they played in this filthy, tiny, tiny youth club around here. Like you can't possibly get any more underground. Audience consisted of a maximum of 50 people. 40 of them being the regular white trash bonehead or punk that's always there to get wasted for little money and then geting on each other's ass.

Back then I thought: "Wow, this music ain't that bad, but those viking horns, plastic shields and smelly sheepskins make Manowar look serious!" And now, with that whole pagan metal explosion, they became quite a big band. I'm really wondering how long this trend will last and how many of those bands will survive at the surface...

I don't actually qualify as being a German, but I lived an hour of north of Frankfurt. Last late March it was pretty cloudy and mild. April, though, was sunny every single day, and one of the most beautiful weather months in memory.