A quick intro and search for yorkshire people

hey there UM peoples .. im relatively new into the ultimate metal worlds, i only know one person who comes in here and thats mr widdle (my mate paul from life in their shadows) ,, he is from the raw nerve forum,, and he has been telling me how ace ultimate metal site is, so here i am ,, i first found out about it, when he did an opeth gig and cd review which went onto our site (complete with pictures from the show) and posted the links for them in the opeth forum ,, and then we got 200 hits in the next week from those postings .. !!! ..

but anyways ,, here i am , thought i would say hello .. and a quick introduction ,, as i am gonna be posting on here rather a lot i thought i should say a few bits about me ..

quickly ,, i play in tangaroa, narcosis, life in their shadows, and eye of phetkanha, i run raw nerve promotions, a band promotions website, where you can submit band profiles, your web links, trade banners (to go onto around 1000 web pages and growing), submit your artwork, lyrics, poems, photography and other various stuff, submit gig lists, and get involved in a rather mad forum as well.

on a music level, my favourite bands are (not all of them obviously) ... meshuggah, dillinger escape plan, cryptopsy, discordance axis, my cross to bare, kevorkian solution, emperor, gorgoroth, enslaved, grief, zao, nadir, coalesce, origin, prophecy, unsanctum, his hero is gone, cannibal corpse, nile, and many millions more .. just a little taster there ,,

will speak more over the coming times :) ..
:) :eek: :)