a recomendation to all Opeth fans!

adeadeasf

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
check out the band Novembre..! they're from italy and they play progressive-death metal similar to Opeth... the difference is that they're less proggressive and more atmospheric. (like Agalloch).. check out Novembre's "Novembrine Waltz"!!

Originally posted by adeadeasf
check out the band Novembre..! they're from italy and they play progressive-death metal similar to Opeth... the difference is that they're less proggressive and more atmospheric. (like Agalloch).. check out Novembre's "Novembrine Waltz"!!

Quite a few people already know about Novembre ie. almost everyone who's here, some blasphemers have even said they like them more than Opeth!!!

btw at one point in 'Novembrine Waltz' the vocalist sounds like that guy from scooter (the shitty techno band)

Originally posted by Demonspell
I don't think Novembre and Agalloch sounds anything alike, and neither one bears anything more than a passing resemblance to Opeth...some of the same basic elements, but used completely different.

Glad to hear that, I am waiting to receive Novembre:
-Classica
-Novembrine waltz
which sound very good from samples I checked. I tried Agolloch Mantle and did not care for it, and the Novembre samples I heard did not seem similar to Agolloch.

I am major Opeth fan and for whatever reason Novembre sounds very good to me, not saying they sound the same, will know more when CDs arrive.