A Rock God Passed

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Most people here prob have not heard of the gods Rose Tattoo But anyways
I .... Sad days

ROSE TATTOO guitarist Pete Wells passed away today after a long with prostate cancer. The 58-year-old guitarist, who was diagnosed with cancer in 2002, had been undergoing treatment, which had caused him to stand aside from touring with ROSE TATTOO.

A posting on the ROSE TATTOO official web site reads: "We have to announce with much sadness that Pete Wells passed away today. Our thoughts are with his family and friends. The good news is that Pete's music will live on for the inspiration of generations to come. R.I.P., Pete Wells, a great musician, a rock 'n' roll legend, and most importantly a great friend."

In an August 2005 interview with Australia's "60 Minutes", Wells said that a visit to his doctor three years earlier revealed he had prostate cancer that was so widespread, not even surgery could help.

"That's the point about the bloody thing is that if I got it early — a year or six months earlier or something — it would have saved an awful lot of inconvenience, I can tell you — pain and misery and the rest of it, you know," he said. "So the trick is to get it early. I mean, they can fix this damned thing."

If anyone here is a fan of this band
http://www.rosetattoo.com.au/start.htm

Will Bozarth said:
nooo he said nobody HASNT heard of them
Will is a few years younger than me, always sets my ass straight..thanks bro
I should not have taken' that speed reading class...zoooom right over right-wrong,Has Have not
Sorry Stormrider1981. I still love you man, but that rapist C**t LRD must GO
Someone take him out please,**** *** * *** **** ********** on a stick

I saw Rose Tattoo at Graspop, couple of years ago.
Ever witnessed a bunch of rock 'n rollin' tattooed old farts and an angry midget, going berserk on stage?
Meet Rose Tattoo: :D

200rosetattoo.jpg

-

pete_m210943.jpg

R.I.P.

Troyanasy said:
Will is a few years younger than me, always sets my ass straight..thanks bro
I should not have taken' that speed reading class...zoooom right over right-wrong,Has Have not
Sorry Stormrider1981. I still love you man, but that rapist C**t LRD must GO
Someone take him out please,**** *** * *** **** ********** on a stick
Uhm... no worries. As for LRD, well, I'm afraid I can't do too much about that :)