A round of applause to James

Thanks Glenn (and DAVETHEMETALGUY); it's my pleasure!

I figure with all the effort (and expense) that so many on this board are going through just to get here, then the very LEAST I can do is to try and answer a few questions...

Yup... many thanks to James... for making the rest of us Atlantans look like chumps. :)

It's good to know that at least one of us knows how to get around in this town. :D

Good job, man!

--Mike

I would actually consider doing that, were it not for the fact that I will be in no condition to be behind the wheel. As it is, the big van I will be riding around in is "$2.00 for the first 1/7 mile, $0.25 each additional 1/7 mile"...

Originally posted by James
I would actually consider doing that, were it not for the fact that I will be in no condition to be behind the wheel. As it is, the big van I will be riding around in is "$2.00 for the first 1/7 mile, $0.25 each additional 1/7 mile"...

i heard that....

Originally posted by Wishmaster
Yup... many thanks to James... for making the rest of us Atlantans look like chumps. :)

It's good to know that at least one of us knows how to get around in this town. :D

Good job, man!

--Mike

Word. I can give weather updates, and how to get around the North Avenue area. Thats about it.