a stinky situation in houston

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
last night @ the engine room in houston, nevermore and dimmu and the other boys were getting ready for the show. unknowing that a certain person (blackmetaljohn) is his aim name, had 15 stink bombs in his pocket.
anywho, i guess he got pissed and set them off during dimmu because they sucked and they stopped playing for a sec, and suppoedly nevermores set owned, but bodom stole the show. but i guess everyone was crammed into the little place and people left early because they couldnt take the smell, and for those of you that live in texas, king diamond has been cancelled.

on a lighter note, graveworms cover of fear of the dark is the most amazing song ive ever heard, and if youre into worldy metal as myself will and mr retard are, check out jasad, an indonesian melodic death metal band, or just im me, i have plenty of hard to find things :)

deathstrike from hell said:
last night @ the engine room in houston, nevermore and dimmu and the other boys were getting ready for the show. unknowing that a certain person (blackmetaljohn) is his aim name, had 15 stink bombs in his pocket.
anywho, i guess he got pissed and set them off during dimmu because they sucked and they stopped playing for a sec, and suppoedly nevermores set owned, but bodom stole the show. but i guess everyone was crammed into the little place and people left early because they couldnt take the smell, and for those of you that live in texas, king diamond has been cancelled.

on a lighter note, graveworms cover of fear of the dark is the most amazing song ive ever heard, and if youre into worldy metal as myself will and mr retard are, check out jasad, an indonesian melodic death metal band, or just im me, i have plenty of hard to find things :)

So THAT'S what that fucking smell was....I was there for the show and the fucker set them off right at Dimmu's intro soundtrack thingy they played right before they hit the stage. When he set the stinkbombs off my friend (irishreaper) looked at me and said "wtf is that smell? Smells like someone shit themselves"

Bodom was KILLER that night, but for me Nevermore was the best that night imo...I guess because I like them more or whatever...but to me Dimmu were fucking boring...they would headbang for a couple of seconds, stand there, then move 2 inches, decide the spot they were at was AWESOME and then move right back to where they were...but they played the songs very well but I just could not get into them at all on stage....guess they'll just be a studio band for me

houston....blarrrrrrrrgh

crazy south texans..... DALLAS !:headbang: !:kickass:

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

jimsig.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...

Carnivorous Cheeses!!!

www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

i haven't been there either....almost did one night though. my cousin had a friend who was a foreign exchange student from china, and we wanted to show him what being a cowboy was like, so we took him there but he didn't have any acceptable id on him...so we went bowling instead heheh

KING DIAMOND has been there though. to a david allan coe show :lol:

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

jimsig.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...

Carnivorous Cheeses!!!

www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com