a tout le monde

I just heard the new version for the first time and I can't stand it.
The new version (too me at least) is totally lacking in emotion. They've destroyed a classic.

I have a really personal attachment to the original version. I was 16 at the time and about a month after buying the "Youthanasia" my best friend killed himself. That song really helped me to try and make sense of what happend and help me work though my greif. A tout la Monde really represents that specific point in time to me and to this day I can't listen to that song without getting goose bumps and tears starting to well up.

Cool vid indeed..! A couple good friends of mine directed and did all the animation for the video. They live in my town and started their company SMALL. Next thing I know they are flying out to LA and chillin with Mustaine and company. Check em out:

www.whatisaggressive.com

-Joe

He sounded great at Gigantour, didn't have the whiny sound that sometimes comes across. The DVD also sounded good, although I wasn't expecting Glen to sound the way he did. I just wish there was more of that DVD, I want new Megadeth!

Jeff

I think that version is horrible. It sounded forced and out of place on multiple points during the song. The thing is, Cristina's voice is kinda high during this song too which causes no contrast at all. I liked the original better. Anyway, the rest I heard from United Abominations don't sound too amazing either... I mean, I like Andy..but...well you know.

Vinnie Colaiuta on drums on the next one, please. He totally ripped shit up on TSHF :heh: Glenn Drover is a good live drummer but the parts need some pepper