A Warning for all maiden buyers - beware....

Stu

www.paindivision.com
Aug 22, 2001
Sydney Australia
www.20grams.com
Hey guys

I have been quite from this board of late, so accept my appologies.

Just a quick mention of a company selling maiden merch who have totally ripped me off to the tune of $80.00

The company operates from the maiden official board called printbug. Basically they offer a service that allows you to add text to a maiden shirt in a maiden font - For a laugh i made a tee shirt " Iron maiden - almost a good as dungeon" - very tongue in cheek -

anyway, to summarise an issues that has lasted *5* months!!!, they sent me a tee shirt after i paid em $80 that was totally blank - no customised font at all. So I contacted them and they admitted it was their fault. They asked me to send the tee back and only then would they send me a corrected one.
This was reasonable - however not an extension of customer service.
I sent back the shirt ( at my cost) to a so called "Penny" who never returned *9* emails for progress on what was going on, then I get a mail 3 months later appologising for the delay and that a tee shirt was in the mail, *8* weeks ago.
I specifically asked her to send it registered to ensure it was signed for, - still nothing.

These guys simply don't return mail or care about customer service - Don't waste your money chaps.

cheers
stu

:mad: :mad: :(

Contact the Maiden website about this too, since Printbug are an affiliated retailer (by that I mean they're linked from the site directly!).

Thanks again mark.

one thing i absolutely cannot stand is being ripped off. I don;t mind coping the shit if I make a mistake but people ripping others off is not on, this being the reason why I am gonna go until they get sick of me.

I made a promise with our ( dungeon) stuff that everything is top quality and at a good price, no plug intended. Any issues we find, we dive on straight away and rectify. We also answer emails.

haha,, glad you guys like the design. Had to be done - Maiden are without doubt the reason why power metal exists along side Priest and helloween. Total gods!

stu