5. offer on table, band trying like hell to make it happen
6. offer on table, await schedule clearance, feel good about it

7. 95% confirmed, fucking stoked!
8. undecided, dicussions to start next week with 2 of them

9. offer on table
10. no fucking clue, 4 "feelers" have been sent out

later,

Glenn H.

I would really like to say Fuck You Glenn for making me anxious, but you're really the man, so I can't fucking wait to hear from you in March (or before if someone spill the beans) who they are. And I know for a fact you won't disappoint us...

Goddam, Glenn...

Such a tease...

You're killing us, you know that, right?

Rock on!

uhh, he does this every year guys :p gives us a reason to look forward to march. i liked it last year when there was a set date everyone knew about for the press release

This is worse than going out with a chick, spending tons of money, acting like you're sensitive and then getting cockblocked by some Abercrombie wiener right when you think you have her in the bag.

Ben

All I have to say is I would buy the gold badge right now if I had to. I am sucking up to you only because every year I somehow make life hard for you it seems. Ha ha ha.... In all seriousness.... you simply do a good job. I pay little attention to your hints because I feel I will get my money's worth at the show. I always have.

Brtyant

Daybreaker said:
This is worse than going out with a chick, spending tons of money, acting like you're sensitive and then getting cockblocked by some Abercrombie wiener right when you think you have her in the bag.

Ben

Perfectly put my good man!

i hate the cockblock

Poor Ben (evil laugh)!!!!

Metal Rose, what on earth are you gasping at in your avatar?

Glenn - you rule! I'm with Bryant on this one, you let us know when you need us to ante up!

BABS said:
Metal Rose, what on earth are you gasping at in your avatar?

Here's the image enlarged:

img_9755.jpg

I was out one night and my friend had left her axe from her Halloween costume at this place... So she came up to me and put it in my cleavage. It stuck there. LOL.

I'm with you Bryant.... I'll be going no matter what. I just like to razz Glenn with the best of them. :)

-Metal

Damn, I have like a major boner now after reading that. Especially number 7 in which Glenn is fucking STOKED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! March is so far off. Whats even more far off is the Sonata Arctica and Nightwish tour. I will know the ProgPower line up before I see that tour. Ahh us Americans are so power deprived. My boys Seven Witches and Symphony X better do something in the early days of Winter 2005 to hold me over.

Also MetalRose, thumbs up on the pic! :)

STRATOVARIUSSTRATOVARIUSSTRATOVARIUSSTRATOVARIUS
STRATOVARIUS!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention STRATOVARIUS!!!!!

Yeah I know its a stretch but all these great European bands are starting to play here, its about time one of the kings gets here as well. I hope Timo gets it together. They should have been part of the Nightwish/Sonata Arctica tour.

STRATOVARIUSSTRATOVARIUSSTRATOVARIUSSTRATOVARIUS
STRATOVARIUS!!!!!!!!!!
Did I mention STRATOVARIUS!!!!!

Yeah I know its a stretch but all these great European bands are starting to play here, its about time one of the kings gets here as well. I hope Timo gets it together. They should have been part of the Nightwish/Sonata Arctica tour.
user_offline.gif
Can I add once again, Timo Kotipelto? Strato's a stretch, but Timo K. would come and be an excellent early slot. He said last Sept. he'd love to come. So......?

I'm still hoping he gets added to the NW/SA tour.

TheGraveDigger said:
Damn, I have like a major boner now after reading that. Especially number 7 in which Glenn is fucking STOKED! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! March is so far off. Whats even more far off is the Sonata Arctica and Nightwish tour. I will know the ProgPower line up before I see that tour. Ahh us Americans are so power deprived. My boys Seven Witches and Symphony X better do something in the early days of Winter 2005 to hold me over.

Also MetalRose, thumbs up on the pic! :)
When I started reading your post, I thought u had a major boner because of Metal Rose's pic above; I guess not!