AA live pics

pentru

Oct 27, 2006
...from Bucharest gig, 19 nov 2011

10.jpg

MORE: http://www.rockxpress.ro/galerii/amonamarth2011.html

thanks for posting :D brings back good memories :lol: despite the jerks in the crowd ( i was headbanging pretty hard and one idiot said sth like STOP IT YOUR HAIR IS IN MY EYES) and that some idiots chose this small hall for this huge concert it was fantastic :)

thanks for posting :D brings back good memories :lol: despite the jerks in the crowd ( i was headbanging pretty hard and one idiot said sth like STOP IT YOUR HAIR IS IN MY EYES) and that some idiots chose this small hall for this huge concert it was fantastic :)

I know what you're saying! I'm a big guy, but this hall was so small not to mention over 100 people got inside without tickets from the bathroom window. The ventilation was really bad, but the concert was a blast. I was headbanging like a motherfucker. Some dickwad tried to take my place and go behind my girlfriend, but I told him to step back or else - didn't see a trace from that guy after that!

I'm glad because, lastly Amon Amarth, arrived in Romania. I try to ignore the lack of interest from the organizers. However, in the late of concert Hegg already filmed the usual \ "bersek \". Still waiting, maybe it will make public.

Best regards,

Thorson