aaaahhheeeeeeeEEEEEEEEYES stare...

Everonn

Aug 31, 2001
Ashburn, VA
Visit site
...with empty but evil glances!

Hmm...
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=88818
Reunited San Francisco Bay Area metallers FORBIDDEN have been added to the TMT Metal Festival, set to take place July 18-20 at the Skyview Drag Strip in Tioga Center, upstate New York. The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

FORBIDDEN
FLOTSAM and JETSAM
RAVEN
HELSTAR
CHRIS CAFFERY
ATTACKER
DEATHRIDERS (feat. Neil Turbin)
HATRED
"METAL" MIKE CHLASCIAK

FORBIDDEN has already announced several West Coast dates and European festival appearances. Russ Anderson (vocals), Craig Locicero (guitar), Matt Camacho (bass) and Glen Alvelais (guitar), along with special guest drummer Gene Hoglan (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, TESTAMENT, DEATH, DARK ANGEL) will bring something that so many of their peers, old-school fans and especially the younger generation of fans that never got to see FORBIDDEN live have been asking for: a FORBIDDEN reunion!

So who's up for an old school thrash metal road trip? ;) :headbang:

- Chris

You know, I'm FROM upstate NY and I've never even heard of Tioga Center. Apparently it's right by Binghamton.

I'd really like to have see Tim performing with them, but this has got to be better than nothing. I never did get the chance to see them live back in the day, and they've always been at the top of my list of bands I hope to see back from the dead. I'd also prefer either Paul or Steve behind the kit, but I'm sure Mr. Holgan can hold his own ;)

With Flotsam & Jetsam and Helstar also on the bill, I'm not sure I can stay away.

- Chris

blackness so cold unending descending transcending my soul