Aah, sweet home.....Ohio!?

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
Wednesday Night: took a 32 mile road bike tour of the hills, began to get my pool ready for summer. 80 degrees.
Thursday: Went gift shopping w/ my buddy Mikey @ the Easton Town Ctr, and dined at "On the Border." 75 degrees.
Friday: Sat out side on the "patio" @ the Red Star Tavern in the Arena District, b4 the C-Bus Destroyers game. 70degrees

Today, wake up to go to services and breakfast w/ my dad, and it's snowing.

Gotta love it!

ZTPioneer said:
Wednesday Night: took a 32 mile road bike tour of the hills, began to get my pool ready for summer. 80 degrees.
Thursday: Went gift shopping w/ my buddy Mikey @ the Easton Town Ctr, and dined at "On the Border." 75 degrees.
Friday: Sat out side on the "patio" @ the Red Star Tavern in the Arena District, b4 the C-Bus Destroyers game. 70degrees

Today, wake up to go to services and breakfast w/ my dad, and it's snowing.

Gotta love it!

I know how you feel. It was in the 60s up in the Green Bay/Fox cities area last week... Turned off the furnace, only to see my breath this morning.

Fucking weather...

Sgt-D said:
I know how you feel. It was in the 60s up in the Green Bay/Fox cities area last week... Turned off the furnace, only to see my breath this morning.

Fucking weather...
LOL, same here. When I woke up freezing, I looked back upon my white trash heritage, and fired up the oven to about 450, and kept the oven door open. Hot apt. FAST. :hotjump:

Today it's like 72 degrees. Again. Friggin' crazy! The barometric pressure is killing my sinuses though!

I had breakfast.

Worked for a few hours.

Lunch. Put money in my friends account. Made an appointment for a check-up.

Worked a bit.

Came home.

Had dinner.

Smoked a bit.

Turned on the pc.

Sat here reading this........

ZTPioneer said:
Today it's like 72 degrees. Again. Friggin' crazy! The barometric pressure is killing my sinuses though!
Lousy Smarch weather.

Today, in Colorado, it rained, then the sun came out, then it started snowing.
I love it (seriously).

I do kind of miss ohio...

i have lived 7 or 8 differnt states and already seen most of the united states, ( i lived on Y.S.U campus in youngstown)
God the snow there rocked ( texas doesnt get snow, and 90 percent of the times when we do its gone within 24 to 48 hrs) we are lucky if it stays a week...