Abandon All Ships PRE-PRO!

More crabcore :zombie: I will be honest, the melodies are soooooooo gay and tha effect on clean voice sucks donkey balls. Sorry men but I had to say it. The mix is cool but the synths are too loud.

Rnb and dance should NEVER be mixed with Rock/Metal.
That vocal effect is the worst thing ive ever heard.
I dont care how cool anyone thinks it is, this music actually makes me sick.
Sorry. I am not having a go at you personally, but this is not music.

As already said synths is to overpowering and sorry to say this but you guys would be so much better if you skipped all that auto tune stuff and actual got a singer that could sing (or atleast turned it down a bit).
The guitars sounds a bit thin in some parts.
Now I don't mind crabcore as much as most people here.. but the song you linked to dident really do a whole lot for me tbh.. I actual liked some of the songs on your myspace more.

EDIT, even tho you can't say anything yet im gonna put my money on Rise records and working with joey sturgis :p

That strange thing in voice is autotune? I suspected it could be that but I didnt have the sure. Men, so the vocals cant sing nothing. Autotune is everywhere in clean vocals and sounds awful.

Hey man,

The mix isn't bad at all.

I'm not here to flame you about your music, but what I would do personally is:

-Turn up your guitars a little bit.
-Turn up your bass a little bit more.
-Turn up your snare. (Add a 200Hz boost to give it more beef)

-TRY to do something about the auto-tuned vocals in the beginning. Even if you have to get the vocalist to do a huge amount of takes to get his pitch right.

The vocals when all the instruments come in aren't bad, but the ones in the beginning are.

Those are my 2 cents. :)

Cheers.

I don't mind the music. I know a lot of people are going to give you a hard time cuz of the "crabcore" stuff but if that's what kids are into, big deal. Reminds me of a time when everyone used to to hate on Linkin Park but they were effectively combining all the popular styles of the music at the time. Not really my cup of tea but didn't seem to hurt their record sales. :p You're probably in the same boat.

One note on the mix is that your synths tend to have this kind of top end buzz embedded in the sound so when everything blasts in with the guitars you get a bit of a TV snow/white noise effect. If the fizz isn't "making" the sound I would say just LP it out.

EDIT: I agree with Williamn actually, the songs on your Myspace are actually more engaging to me then the one you just posted.

Hey guys thanks so much for the honesty it is what it is this the ultimate METAL forum right not ultimate "crabcore" forum lol im not saying anything about that and hense the PRE -PRO these are not anywhere near final but thanks guys i greatly appreciate the comments and views the autotune sound is autotuned for a reason its the sound we are looking for its Euro meets Hardcore ..

thanks guys soo much greatly appreciate it !