AC/DC - Black Ice

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
On August 18th, Columbia Records announced the October 20th release of AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice, the band's first studio album in eight years. Black Ice features 15 new tracks from brothers Angus and Malcolm Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, and Phil Rudd. The album was produced by Brendan O'Brien at the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, Canada.

"Rock 'n' Roll Train," the album's first single, will be released on August 28. AC/DC are set to kick off their first world tour since 2001 in late October 2008.

I love single releases these days! Back in my boyhood days it'd be on the bus to the nearest HMV to grab the cassette tape :lol: Now it seems you don't even have to pay for 'em - accadacca have put Rock 'n' Roll Train on their MySpace. It rocks :headbang:

The new ACDC single Rock N Roll Train ROCKS!

To listen to the entire song visit: Rock N Roll Train

The new ACDC album Black Ice was recorded in analog and it sounds real cool. You can even purchase it in vinyl. To pre-order the new album visit:

Black Ice

Heard it on the radio at work yesterday. It rules. They still sound like ACDC (can't say the same for the new Metallica, that's for sure)! And Brian Johnson sounds good as ever!

Blackice.jpg

Honestly, I haven't been this excited for an album since Master of Illusion. Rock N Roll Train sounds like classic AC/DC. No tampering with the old formula, just making awesome music. That's the problem with some of the older bands that try to come out with some new stuff, they end up being completely different than they used to be.