Accept to play "special shows" in 2005

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
NEWS FLASH 01/11/2004
Because of their 25th Anniversary, ACCEPT will play some festivals in 2005.
This is NOT a reunion, and as these are very special events,
no CD's or DVD's will be available.​
This comes from U.D.O.s official website.​
Bryant​

The saYer said:
any U.S. dates?

There havde been no US dates talked about on the U.D.O website, but I am seriously hoping Accept would be available for Prog Power VI in Atlanta. I'm not affiliated with PPVI in any way except for being a gold badge holder, but being a huge Accept fan, I will do my best to twist the arms of the PP brass (which is basically Glenn Harveston) to consider booking Accept, but they may not be interetsed in that type of festival or might be too expensive.... I don't know. One positive is that Wolf and Peter live in America with Wolf actually living in Tennessee, so Atlanta is not far from home for him. To the best of my knowledge, Peter lives somewhere on the east coast as well.

Bryant

Ah, I can't really see them at ProgPower for some reason though that would kick ass. I could however imagine this band being a headliner at the BWBK 6 Pack Weekend Festival. I think thats the best American festival. It has variety but its always based around true heavy metal and who more true than Accept? I bet signing Accept would secure a sell out this year. If Grave Digger who is not that well known in America packed the house last year Accept can so do it.