Accursed album launch

So who will be daring to enter the same building as me? I'll be there, propping up the bar, no doubt. Looking forward to it actually.

i will probably check this gig out.. i have only heard abominator though. Can someone tell me what the other bands are like? I am definately up for some more headbanging before i return to tassie. I want to meet some melbourne metallers, come and talk to me, i will probably be wearing an iron maiden tshirt, i am female and i will probably be hiding from nazis (if there are any) .

Embodied are traditional death metal and they fucking rock. It's so good to see full on death done the way it's supposed to.*

* (requiem is in no way affiliated with Embodied or it's vested interests, labels etc.)

Sayo said:
i will probably check this gig out.. i have only heard abominator though. Can someone tell me what the other bands are like? I am definately up for some more headbanging before i return to tassie. I want to meet some melbourne metallers, come and talk to me, i will probably be wearing an iron maiden tshirt, i am female and i will probably be hiding from nazis (if there are any) .
I'm considering wearing my Dissection shirt a-fucking-gain. See me or die.