Acid Bath?

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
What do you guys think of 'em? I think they are a VERY underrated band! It's too bad their bassist had to die because they only got to make two albums before they decided to disband due to that. Also does anyone know what the name of the band is that the singer is in now? A friend who got me into Acid Bath a few years back told me but now we're out of touch and I'd like to check them out!

Deadboy And The Elephantmen(or man) is the name of the Dax's group. Acid Bath did kick ass, too bad they're gone. :( Also, Dax had another band for Deadboy and between Acid Bath called Agents of Oblivion.

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Deadboy And The Elephantmen(or man) is the name of the Dax's group. Acid Bath did kick ass, too bad they're gone. :( Also, Dax had another band for Deadboy and between Acid Bath called Agents of Oblivion.

Thanks for the info! I just downloaded the whole Agents Of Oblivion album and I think it's fantastic. I am planning on buying the original CD as soon as I see it. I also downloaded about five Deadboy & The Elephantmen tracks which I haven't listened to yet. I was surprised that they have no info on the Deadboy project on Amazon? They list Agents Of Oblivion, and of course Acid Bath, but not them. They must be on a small independant label or something. Anyway, for all of you who like the slower moments of Acid Bath(I.E. The Bones Of Baby Dolls from When The Kite String Pops) you will LOVE Agents Of Oblivion!

The official Deadboy site(I forget what it is at the moment) has the album available for sale. My favorite acid bath album is definetly When The Kite String Pops.

Don't forget Sammy's projects in Crowbar and Goatwhore..both of those bands are killer as well. Acid Bath are probably my favorite band ever. Just an amazing group of musicians..

I was at the Goatwhore show at Milwaukee Metalfest in 2000. Absolutely fantastic! I have been looking for their CD ever since and have been unable to find it. I'm not a big fan of ordering things online, but it looks like that is the only way I'm going to get AN ORIGINAL COPY of that, or Deadboy And The Elephantmen! I tried to download some Goatwhore the other night from Kazaa, but the person that had it had the slowest connection known to man, and didn't have all of the songs off the album anyway!

I got the Acid Bath DVD about a month ago and I think it's pretty cool. It's really bootleg - mostly songs filmed by people in the crowds and such, but just being able to see Acid Bath live is great! It's probably about the only video out there, and we'll never get to see them live again, so you take what you can get. It's a pretty long dvd...almost 3 hrs. Definately worth the money.

and consider myself among the extremely fortunate for having seen them live almost ten times . . .

"dying felt so god-damned good today . . . "