Acid ?

Hawk said:
I know of them but I never liked them.

Strange you don't like 'm Hawk, for me it's by far the best Belgian stuff of the 80's ,not that there's that much other bands to talk about :cry: .
Anyway, I would like to hear from some others what they think about the samples... Bad or good, no matter, I can take it :D

Holy shit ' I almost forgot about that band
I liked them..What ever happened to them?
Quartz was a band I loved when I was a kid,
and never here that name around these parts here in Ole sckoool
How about the bands Killer(s)Spooky and the boys and the other band who sounded like AC DC ??
**Start reminiscing of old days**

Troy you really know your old schools stuff :lol: I gotta give it to ya :headbang:
A man that knows Max Webster and is knowedable about Belgian 80s metal!
Remember the Belgian outfit Crossfire?

Crossfire?
It seems like you and I where the only ones who bought that stuff huh ..haha
Quartz fan you are????
Man, Those import albums were so expensive here in Canada ( ask Clammy about import prices) M-head Overkill at Sam The Record Man cost my $27 back then....I had to sell my BMX bike to see Fist, Krokus Motorhead at the CNE (the vid Live from Toronto...Eddie's last show haha)
Crossfire...Battle axe..Axe Witch (dont get me started on the Witch shit again hah)
Mercy was cool

:lol:

Good god you are just as hard-core as me!! :lol: Yea Quartz me liked ;)
Don't tell me about import prizes, I bought "Projects in the Jungle" and "I am the Night" for 25/27$!! All of the Loudness albums were in the 27$ prize range!!

But I was a disckjockey at the Dynamo club and people were asking for those songs. I could not let my public down, now could I ??? :lol:

Whatever happened to the Acid guys and girl ... no one knows... I remember chatting with a Crossfire guy about a year ago, he was starting up something but haven't heard of it any more. In 2002 there was a reunion concert of Killer together with Ostrogoth and Doro (Warlock also released their first album on the Belgian Mausoleum label). So Killer and Ostrogoth are still alive! some other Belgian bands of the 80's, not really something superb to buy though , but for the record; Scavenger, Pariah (later Patriarch), Axel, Lizard, Buzzard, Warhead, Target,Thunderfire, Ambush and Nation.
The later 80's , early 90's crossover ,black and thrash scene had much better bands like Cyclone, Channel Zero, DBC, .... these days there are more GOOD bands getting their way here; 7th Circle to mention just one.

Hawk said:
:lol:

Good god you are just as hard-core as me!! :lol: Yea Quartz me liked ;)
Don't tell me about import prizes, I bought "Projects in the Jungle" and "I am the Night" for 25/27$!! All of the Loudness albums were in the 27$ prize range!!

But I was a disckjockey at the Dynamo club and people were asking for those songs. I could not let my public down, now could I ??? :lol:

I got "I am the Night" on Ebay for 25 bucks hahaha way to much money for that but its nice to have! ...................

I saw the title of this thread and Kept my mouth shut but I cant anymore ...... Acid? Yeah I'v done LOTS of that :loco: