acoustic gig thessalonika 25th july

Anyone from Thessaloniki who can inform me about the ticket price for the concert and the cheapest way to get there from Crete? Which ship company offers the cheapest tichets. I imagine myself in an awful boat puking all the way, but who cares; the worst thing will be convincing my parents to let me go...

I have traveled from Crete to Thessaloniki a few times. I think the best way is to take a ticket to Peiraias and then take the bus to Thessaloniki.
You can have the tickets issued from the bus stand in Herakleion's port, place your things on the bus and it will wait for you in Peiraias port. You can have an 'aeroplane sheat' (I think that is how they call it) and sleep there. The cheapest is the deck although. I think the company is the 'Minoan lines' and the ships Phaistos kai Knossos are the best Greece has.
Still it is very tiring. I did this twice and the third time I took the plane.
If still can't afford it, try the ship and then the train from "sta8mos Larissis" (not intercity of course).

hm minoan lines has nice ships I remember... but I also remember that the inner flights in Greece werent that expensive too, I took one once from Athens to Paros and it was the same price if I had taken one of these superfast ferries...

Yes. You can check the flight's price and if you are lucky you can get a cheap ticket, especially the early in the morning flights.
The aeroplane ticket from Thessaloniki to Herakleion cost me 100 Euros, last February. But these prices change all the time.